To login to your Bitso account from Bitso App you need to have a Bitso account. If you do not have one yet, click here. Once you have an account and have downloaded the app, there are two options to login to your Bitso account from Bitso App.
Recommended Option: QR Code
1) Login to your Bitso account on your computer and enter the following link in your browser’s URL bar: <https://bitso.com/user/link>; you can also click here. Your QR Code will appear on the screen.
YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS. IF THE TIME RUNS OUT, YOU WILL HAVE TO REFRESH THE PAGE AND GO THROUGH THE PROCESS AGAIN. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO IT IN A SAFE AND PRIVATE PLACE.
2) In your Bitso App select the option “Login to my account”. Then, select “Start session with QR”. After that, click on “Scan QR Code”. If your smartphone requires it, you will have to allow access to your camera to scan the QR code. Finally, scan with your smartphone the QR code that is on your computer’s screen. Once the code has been read, you will be connected to Bitso via Bitso App.
Alternate Option: User ID and Password
1) Enter your user ID and Password. They are the same as the ones for your Bitso Web account. Click on “Next”.
2) Enter your 2FA code. If you have not yet protected your account with 2FA, do so here.
3) On your smartphone, login to your email, open the message from Bitso, and click on “I authorize this device”.
4) Now that you have authorized your device, you can use your Bitso App.
IF THIS SCREEN APPEARS, IT MEANS THAT THE TOKEN HAS EXPIRED. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE AUTHORIZATION PROCESS AGAIN. LEARN HOW TO AUTHORIZE A NEW DEVICE HERE.
Enjoy transfering for free between Bitso users. ¿Qué es Bitso Transfer?