“Fund” lets you recharge your Bitso account with Crypto or Pesos (MXN).
“Send” lets you send funds to your contacts or to bank accounts.
“Convert” lets you sell or buy Crypto immediately at market price. Learn what a market order is.
1) Log in to your Bitso account on Bitso App. If you don’t know how to do this, click here.
2) Go to the main screen “Combined Total in Pesos”. (If you click and hold the word “Hidden Balance”, you will see your account’s combined total in MXN.)
3) To fund or send, click on “Fund.”
4) Select the currency you want to use. A QR code will appear, along with your deposit or withdrawal address.
YOU CAN ONLY SEND RIPPLE XRP TO EXTERNAL WALLETS, NOT FROM BITSO TO BITSO. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY BITSO TRANSFER ON BITSO APP. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT BITSO TRANSFER.
THIS FUNDING MODALITY WORKS AS A COMMON TRANSFERENCE. IT PASSES THROUGH EACH CURRENCY’S BLOCKCHAIN. YOU CAN CHECK THE NUMBER OF CONFIRMATIONS OF YOUR TRANSACTION. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK ITS BLOCKCHAIN STATUS BY CLICKING ON “SEE IN BLOCKCHAIN”
5) You can specify the amount by clicking on “Change Code’s Amount” and entering an amount.
6) Once the QR Code has been generated, the person that will send the funds has to log in to his Bitso App. Then, he has to click on “Send” and select the QR option in the upper right corner. Following this, he has to scan the QR code, confirm that the information is correct, and click on “Next.”
7) Click on “Send”. Once the transaction is carried out, its details can be seen on the main screen, where additional information, like number of confirmations, can also be verified (click on “See in Blockchain”).